Monday, June 13, 2011

My lovely Bedah...

After 6 long months untouched, my lovely Laverda nicknamed Bedah purrs like a cat with a push of the ignition button...  The roaring sound of twin cylinder 650 cc Italian beauty really seduced me into riding her... I guess the orgasmic vibration from the scraped revived 1996 naked bike does outwit the beauty of a seventeen years old girl... Well heck, I'd gladly choose this Italian baby any given time.


Riding is a passion to me... Getting onto the bike will immediately ripped off any problem that is haunting my mind... Wind blowing hard onto the windshield, the smell of burning octanes and the challenging curves of the heated tarmac are just too hard to describe but none the less too exciting not to tell... Even Julia Roberts envy the stretching lips of my enduring smile...

Many of my fellow ZZRIANZ have moved on in getting new rides... Most of them choose to buy plastic covered ER-6 after bearing painstaking experience with the old metal ZZR250... I guess to maximise their satisfaction during rides, new bikes are more reliable... Most of them are still puzzled with my stubbornness in keeping this old Italian machine... What can I say?  I'm just a very sentimental guy I guess...  I just can't dig into the smooth and quiet Japanese machine against the rough and raw power of this Italian passion... Guys, you'll just have to accept this is who I am and Bedah is what I will ride for a long time to come...

One day I might be getting a 1K ride but that will be another story to tell... For all the guys that have been eyeing for this Italian beauty, you will just have to look somewhere else...  Bedah is here to stay and I'm still here to be the only guy on her saddle.

3 comments:

  1. salam bang long...felt so touched of what you've wrote. Put it this way bang long, everyone have their own beast inside, just awaiting to unleash to the world...and you have chosen it through Bedah. No matter what people said or think, that monsteous yellow will never be tuned to others beside you. How could I forget the ride with the yellow monsters always in my side mirror. Rides are always created to be remembered, but when you ride by injecting your soul and gratitutes towards Allah on the oppurtunity given, then it will bring only one meaning...PRICELESS...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wsalam uncle... every ride with zzrianz are PRICELESS... especially earlier rides,the time everyone's riding the old scrap metals... breakdown was a must but still we hold on to each other... True brotherhood spirit lives amongst us... can't wait to have the opportunity riding with 'motor koyak plastik'... and last but not least with the all 'new' hamerican ninja :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ayarkkkk....bahaso omputih laa plakk YG nie...!! bedah can friend jenab lo....haa..haa...

    ReplyDelete