Thursday, September 8, 2011

Change... again...

Do I really need to change?  To what values?  To adapt to surroundings or to blend with others?

Will change do any good to me?  Will it bring me to new heights?  Will I be a better person changing?

Will the change come with other mishaps?  Will it really please others around me?  Will it satisfy the need for change?

Am I too late for the change?  Can I go through the change?  How long can the change sustain?

After I change will I be getting what I want?  Will the change make it easier to achieve the pursue?  Will the change transform me to another person?

Change... A simple word that is not simple to execute... I am who I am...  I am now, made of 45 years of living...

Can a sudden change benefit all?

Only time will tell...

Be patient...  Be prudent...  Be positive...

Life find its way...

No comments:

Post a Comment